Here are a few things you will for sure want to bring with you …
- PASSPORT PASSPORT PASSPORT 🙂
- Spending money for souvenirs and a couple meals out ($50-$100 or more if you’re a crazy shopper)
- Sweatshirt and or windbreaker/jacket … it can get chilly on the mountain at morning or night and when it rains
- 2 pair of shoes at least … it’s rainy season and so sometimes your shoes are soooo muddy and soggy that you need another pair for the next day
- Water bottle (SUPER IMPORTANT)
- Backpack (Also very important to carry supplies with you when we’re out on the mountain)
- Hand sanitizer
- Bathing Suit
- Any prescription medications you bring for yourself need to be in their original bottle clearly labeled.
- Toilet paper in ziploc in your backpack (often the restrooms don’t have toilet paper there)
I will continue to add to this if I think of other important information or if any of the rest of you can think of anything to pack as far as personal supplies go feel free under the comments below. I will add a separate list to “pack or collect” to hand out on the mountain. These are just for our individual supplies.